Three people died and one is permanently blind after drinking hand sanitizer in New Mexico An additional three people are in critical condition. "All seven people are believed to have drunk hand sanitizer containing methanol," health officials said.

updated 6-27-20  Please check your hand sanitizer as it could be deadly,

 

Read in CNN: https://apple.news/Alj9PKssFR4StRJ2eCFU74A

original

Be Aware: There are 9 hand sanitizers that the FDA warns can be toxic if absorbed by the body!

Not all hand sanitizers are the same.  Some hand sanitizer contain wood methanol. The FDA issued a warning about sanitizers “wood methanol is a toxic substance that could ultimately result in death of absorbed through the skin or ingested”.  The warning was for sanitizers manufactured by Eskbiochem SA de CV in Mexico.  Please check your hand sanitizer ingredients..

BE SAFE,  BE AWARE,  WEAR A MASK! ©

 

https://apple.news/Aq5_-bOiWTemfHizvzfdLvQ


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published